- What is the best way to make an appointment?
- How does the deposit work?
- Can I get tattooed if I am under the age of eighteen, but have parental consent?
- What is the best way to prepare for my tattoo session?
- How do I know how much my tattoo will cost?
- What is your “touch-up” policy?
- Care of Tattoo Instructions
- Do I need an appointment for piercing?
What is the best way to make an appointment?
There are several ways to make appointments with us. Call us any day during working hours. Our manager will take all of your information and ideas. Email us, we answer Tuesday through Saturdays 10:30 – 5:30, but the best way is to come in for a free consultation. Deposits (minimum $50) are required for all future appointments. Please come or call prepared to leave a deposit. We take debit/credit cards over the phone. Appointments will not be reserved without a deposit! Confirmation calls or texts are made during the previous week. Any unconfirmed appointments will be eliminated form artist’s schedule without further notice.
How does the deposit work?
A deposit of $50 is required to reserve each and every appointment. It is applied to the total cost of your tattoo. If you have a larger piece that you are doing in sessions, it will be applied toward the cost of your final session. Deposits are non-refundable. No exceptions. If you need to reschedule an appointment, we need 48 hours advance notice to apply the deposit to your next appointment. If we are not given advance notice of cancellation or reschedule, the deposit is kept and not credited toward a future appointment.
Can I get tattooed if I am under the age of eighteen, but have parental consent?
No, you must be eighteen or older and have a valid ID to get tattooed or pierced at Tattoo International. We WILL check, so don’t even try it.
What is the best way to prepare for my tattoo session?
Once you have chosen your design, artist and made your appointment, you can just sit back and look forward to getting your new tattoo. We recommend a good night’s sleep, eating a meal beforehand, and being well hydrated (that does not mean alcoholic beverages). Wear comfortable clothing that gives easy access to the area you are getting worked on, bring some light snacks and something to occupy your mind (tablet, phone, a book etc…)
How do I know how much my tattoo will cost?
Each studio varies slightly in pricing, but most reputable studios are priced similarly. Our minimum is $90 and we charge $115 to $125 and hour depending on artist and artwork. We give you a very good idea up front of what your finished piece will cost once we have your design drawn and sized perfectly. You can talk with us about budget and what range you would like to stay within, but that does NOT mean haggling! We hope that you choose us for our clean, professional environment and our awesome artists. If you want to trade tattoos for beer, we’re not the studio for you!
What is your “touch-up” policy?
A touch up is a complementary service we provide for our clients within the first 90 days of receiving your tattoo. Sometimes, but not always, small areas or lines may have healed inconsistently and need to be touched up. This is normally a half hour to 45 minute appointment.
Care of Tattoo
- Remove Bandage after 4-6 hours.
- DO NOT RE-BANDAGE.
- That night & next morning wash the Tattoo with mild antibacterial soap, pat dry and apply a thin layer of A & D Ointment. Wipe off any excess.
- On day two, stop using the ointment and apply only mild lotion.
- Use lotion for one to two weeks or until light flaking or scabbing has stopped.
- DO NOT expose a new tattoo to dirt, detergents, direct sunlight (including tanning beds) or prolonged soakings.
- Protect Healed Tattoos from U.V. rays with sunscreen.
Do I need an appointment for piercing?
We do not take appointments for piercings. We ask that you call before you come down to make sure our piercer is in the building, and we will suggest a good time to arrive. Same rules apply for piercings, YOU MUST BE 18 with ID, NO EXCEPTIONS. We do not do dermal, septum or any below the belt piercings. Our piercer only pierces with a hoop. Once it’s healed you can replace with the jewelry of your choice.