In 1990 Tattoo International was launched in a modest storefront with meager beginnings. Through diligence and perseverance, our reputation eventually exceeded our locale. Mark’s savvy business sense afforded him the opportunity to purchase and build his own venue. Today, Tattoo International operates in a beautiful open gallery. It’s upscale feel boasts architectural interest and natural light. It’s an innovative space conducive to creativity, collaboration & inclusion. We pride ourselves in giving our clientele skillfully executed tattoos in an immaculate, welcoming expanse with top-notch customer service at the forefront.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to make an appointment?
- How does the deposit work?
- Can I get tattooed if I am under the age of eighteen, but have parental consent?
- What is the best way to prepare for my tattoo session?
- How do I know how much my tattoo will cost?
- What is your “touch-up” policy?
- Care of Tattoo Instructions